2019 Yamaha 210 FSH Sport
210 FSH Sport
- T-Top With Rod Holders: Exclusive to the Sport model, the T-top provides shade and style yet is easily removable for garage storage.
- Console Storage: This large area is ideal for changing or storage and comes with a privacy curtain in the Sport and Deluxe models.
- Helm: The FSH Helm was designed for customization so every boat fits its owner.
- Grommets: The T- top includes grommets to prevent any tearing while storing your fishing rods.
- Grabrails: Features convenient new grabrails for easy gripping
- Length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- Weight: 3,003 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 17 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height(Bridge Clearance): 7 ft.8 in.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 10 persons; 2,250 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 571 gal.
- Limited Warranty: The Best Just Gets Better
Cockpit and Bow
- Cup Holders: Chrome
- Bow Cushion On Insulated Fish Box: Standard
- Upholstered Bow Seating with Storage: Standard
- Lockable Glove Box: Standard
- Lockable Console Compartment/Changing Area with Light: w/ curtain
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Twin Storage Pods: Standard
- In-Floor Storage w/ Dedicated Space for 5-gallon Bucket: Standard
- Courtesy Lights: 2
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Insulated Fish Box: Standard
- Side Console Rod Storage: 6
- Gunwale Rod Storage: 8
- Horizontal Rod Storage: 6
- Jump Seats: w/ removable backrests
- Leaning Post: Standard (Convertible)
- Front Console Seat: Standard
- Removable Windshield: Standard
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel: w/ knob
- Slip-Resistant/Easy-Clean Floor: Standard
- Gunwale Padding: Standard
- Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Hardware: Standard
- Cooler w/ Storage Under Leaning Post: Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Dedicated 5-gallon Bucket Storage: in bow
- Connext® with Touchscreen: 4.3 in. Display
- Marine Stereo with Bluetooth®, USB & AUX: Clarion
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 4
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass(in-dash,analog): Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Dual Battery Setup: Standard
- Rack and Pinion Steering: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
- Aerated Livewell: 26 gal.
- Jet Wash™ Raw Water Washdown System with 3 RPM Settings: Standard
- Custom Trolling Motor Mount: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Warnings (Voltage, Fuel, Overheat): Standard
- Reverse RPM Control: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
Engines and Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin TR-1 High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1049cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pumps: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 3.5L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): Sky Blue or Black
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail: Standard
- Flush Mount Pop-up Cleats: 5
- Tow Hook: Standard
- T-top With Removable Canvas and Rod Holders (4): Standard
- Painted Boat Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Tandem Axle
- Aluminum Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue: Optional (Tandem Axle)
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer (Fully Rigged): 125 in.
- Storage Height on Trailer (To Console Top): 80 in.
- Engine Type
- Twin TR-1 High Output
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 17 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,003 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons; 2,250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.